Copper bar welding process
Surface treatment method and processing technology of copper bar metal:
1. Painting of copper bar
This processing technology belongs to replacing the outdated processing technology, which is rarely used now. Processing technology: the bus duct of three-phase AC circuit is painted with black paint, and the color label card is pasted at the eye-catching place. Phase A is light yellow, phase B is emerald green, phase C is bright red, the zero line or neutral point is painted with light blue paint, and the wire connector is painted with yellow green double clear paint instead of yellow green paint for safety. Those who can't distinguish the optical rotation and zero line live wire are painted with color paint.
2. Copper bar electroplated tin
Advantages: perfect processing technology, short actual operation cycle time, widely used. Defect: after a long time, the surface is dark, and everyone can't do it. No environmental protection!
Production process: surface grinding, polishing and degreasing → pure water cleaning → high Pb Sn aluminum alloy plating → drinking water cleaning → pure water cleaning → electro tinning → drinking water cleaning → Zhonghe (Na2HPO4 + Na3PO4) → drinking water cleaning → polyether dipping → drinking water cleaning → hot pure water soaking → air drying
3. Copper bar coated with protective film
Advantages: keep the natural color of copper bar, and the cost is slightly lower than that of electroplated tin. Defect: the actual operation time is long.
Production process: solve before grinding and polishing → clean with pure water → phosphating product workpiece → air dry water → jlr-510 maintenance solution → clean with flowing water → soak with boiling water (above and below 100 ℃, it should be used to raise the temperature of product workpiece, so as to make the water evaporate or dry) → air dry → closed packaging.
Copper bar installation regulations:
1. Wear rubber gloves when installing copper bars to avoid fingerprints and dirt on the surface.
3. The standard parts for copper bar connection shall be hot-dip galvanized anchor bolts / screws, nuts and sealing rings in line with national and industrial standards.
3. The length of the constituent screw shall take into account that the screw mouth can be exposed 2 ~ 5mm outside the nut after the screw is tightened, and the length of hexagon head bolt / semicircular head square neck anchor bolt shall take into account that the screw mouth can be exposed 5 ~ 8mm outside the nut after the anchor bolt is tightened, which is not too long or too short.
4. The orientation of anchor bolts is generally higher than everything from bottom to front and from left to right, so as to be unified as far as possible. When the copper drain is placed accurately, the anchor bolts and nuts for connection shall be tightened from bottom to top. Under other conditions, the nuts shall be installed on the side conducive to maintenance.
5. There must be flat washers on both sides of the connecting copper bar anchor bolts, and spring washers or snap rings shall be added on the nut side.. The sealing ring adjacent to the anchor bolt shall have a spacing of more than 2mm to avoid scalding of the equivalent circuit.
6. Generally, it is not suitable for three copper bars to be overlapped at one place. It is actually specified according to the design scheme and process documents.
7. The copper bar surface shall be connected closely. The connecting anchor bolts shall be tightened and identified with a torque wrench, and the connecting constituent screws shall be tightened and identified with a torque batch. The tightening torque value shall meet the requirements of the thread tightening process specification.
8. The installation of copper bar shall be flat, beautiful and generous, and during the installation of copper bar: leveling section: the deviation of height width ratio of two fulcrums shall not exceed 2mm, and the total length shall not exceed 11mm. Vertical section: the vertical deviation of two fulcrums shall not exceed 3mm, and the total length shall not exceed 5mm. Spacing: a part of the parallel plane shall be evenly spaced, and the deviation shall not exceed 5mm,
9. When two upper rectangular frame copper bars are connected in series, the middle of the series copper bar shall ensure no less than thin and thick gap, which is convenient for heat pipe heat dissipation.
Problems needing attention in polishing brass